It’s inconvenient to have access to popular survey sites but be unable to cash out because your country does not support PayPal or you do not have an account.
Fortunately, there are a few survey sites that pay through Payoneer that you can use to earn money.
Check out this list of survey sites that pay through Payoneer!
Best Sites That Pay Through Payoneer
After doing a lot of online research, I came up with these 6 survey sites that accept Payoneer as well as other payment methods.
ySense is a GPT site that allows you to earn rewards in a variety of ways.
One of the earning methods is to complete paid surveys, for which you can earn $0.50 to $5 per survey.
However, the availability and pay rate for surveys will be determined by your demographics and profile. As a result, make sure your profile is up to date.
To be eligible for a Payoneer card, you must have at least $52 in your account. Other Payoneer cards are $102 and $252.
Please keep in mind that when redeeming, a $2 processing fee will be deducted.
- Availability: Worldwide
- Sign-up bonus: None
- Pay per survey: $0.50 to $5
- Minimum threshold for Payoneer: $52
- Referral Program: Receive $0.10 to $0.30 per referral sign-up, depending on the country, plus a 20% lifetime commission. In addition, when a referral earns their first $5, you will receive an additional $2.
Swagbucks is yet another GPT site that accepts Payoneer withdrawals. They pay in SB points for each task completed, which can then be exchanged for rewards and cash.
In addition to paid surveys, you can earn SB points by playing games, installing apps, and watching videos.
The surveys typically pay between 5 and 250 SB, which equates to $0.05 and $2.50. In addition, if you are disqualified from a survey, Swagbucks will still credit you with 1 SB for your time.
In order to cash out with Payoneer, you must collect 5,200 SB for a $52 card. Other cards available include $102 and $252.
- Availability: US, Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, and India.
- Sign-up bonus: Receive 70 SB by entering the REDDIT code.
- Pay per survey: 5 SB to 250 SB
- Minimum threshold for Payoneer: 5,200 SB.
- Referral Program: Earn 10% commission for life.
DollarClix is a website that allows users to earn points by participating in surveys, offers, shopping, games, and apps. Each point is worth one cent.
The surveys typically include both standard and daily surveys. To complete them, however, you must first answer a few pre-qualifying questions.
Each survey pays anywhere from 15 to 65 points, which equates to $0.15 to $0.65.
Once you have $52 in your account, you can redeem it through Payoneer. Other payment methods include bank wire, prepaid VISA, Amazon gift cards, and so on.
- Availability: Worldwide
- Sign-up bonus: 10 points ($0.10)
- Pay per survey: 15 to 65 points ($0.15 to $0.65)
- Minimum threshold for Payoneer: $52 ($2 fees included)
- Referral Program: Earn a 20% commission on level 1 referrals. Receive a $0.25 promotional bonus when your referral earns $1, as well as a $0.10 sign-up bonus.
4. Premise App
Premise App does not provide standard surveys. Instead, they provide survey tasks that include answering questions, taking photos, and traveling to a specific location to collect data.
To get started, you must first provide your personal information so that they can recommend survey tasks that match your profile.
When you finish it, your account will be credited with the cash, which you can then redeem through Payoneer.
If you found this post useful, please consider sharing it on social media by clicking the buttons below. Each one of your shares makes a difference in getting the word out.
- Top 7 survey sites that offer low or no minimum payout for PayPal
- Best survey sites that pay in direct cash (no points system)
Pin it for later: